Skip to main content

Full text of "Pab No Meeting March 14 2013"

See other formats

Gaai

Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

^Google

Can not find pab meeting

U 1 1 IcbodU

Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

To: calvin@goodpr.com

Cc: Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>, Sara Hernandez <sara.hemandez@lacity.org>

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Calvin

Been to the underground conference room-locked up, office upstairs is locked.

Where is the meeting?

Confused because I have been to a number of them & always in that conference room.

Please advise.

Cheers

Richard Schave

Sara Hernandez <sara.hernandez@lacity.org>

To: Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

Cc: calvin@goodpr.com, Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>

Hi Richard,

The meeting was yesterday. It's the 2nd Wed. of each month

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com> wrote:
Calvin

Been to the underground conference room-locked up, office upstairs is locked.
Where is the meeting?

Confused because I have been to a number of them & always in that conference room.
Please advise.
Cheers
Richard Schave

Sara Hernandez

Downtown Area Director

City of Los Angeles | Office of Councilmember Jose Huizar

sara.hernandez@lacity.org | 213.473.7014

For CD-14 updates, please follow @josehuizar on Twitter.

For updates on Bringing Back Broadway, please like our Facebook page.

Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>

To: Sara Hernandez <sara.hernandez@lacity.org>

Cc: Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>, calvin@goodpr.com

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your email. The Pershing Square website says the meeting is
today, March 14. It says the next meeting is April 1 1 (also a
Thursday). Has the day of the meeting been changed, or is the website
wrong?

See attached screen grab from
http://laparks.Org/pershingsquare/#pab

best regards,
Kim

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Sara Hernandez
<sara.hemandez@lacity.org> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>

> The meeting was yesterday. It's the 2nd Wed. of each month

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

> wrote:
»

» Calvin
»

» Been to the underground conference room-locked up, office upstairs is

» locked.

»

» Where is the meeting?

»

» Confused because I have been to a number of them & always in that

» conference room.

»

» Please advise.
»

» Cheers
»

» Richard Schave

> Sara Hernandez

> Downtown Area Director

> City of Los Angeles | Office of Councilmember Jose Huizar

> sara.hernandez@lacity.org | 213.473.7014
>

> For CD-14 updates, please follow @josehuizar on Twitter.

> For updates on Bringing Back Broadway, please like our Facebook page.

downs U r i c on! t/tnot room.

Jwfr^ll

My ii

Fot.'Ll'Vli

AupjH*

KUfth 14

ScplunDOf li

April 11

OilcLv SO

Mtl*

W*»W*«rt4

Jvnsll

OwCTT^r ]?

For ffl&re iiYf or nwtJ on on

dtierpdint ft mreiirg, pIum ail

2I3M7.«?0.

Screen shot 2013-03-14 at 9.02.55 AM.png

126K

Sara Hernandez <sara.hernandez@lacity.org> Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:44 AM

To: Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>

Cc: Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>, calvin@goodpr.com

My understanding is that it's on Wednesday, however I was unable to attend yesterday and I haven't been to the
meeting in the past month so maybe it changed. I would email either Russell Brown or Patti Berman about this, do you
have their contact info?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM, Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sara,

Thanks for your email. The Pershing Square website says the meeting is
today, March 14. It says the next meeting is April 1 1 (also a
Thursday). Has the day of the meeting been changed, or is the website
wrong?

See attached screen grab from
http://laparks.Org/pershingsquare/#pab

best regards,
Kim

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Sara Hernandez
<sara.hemandez@lacity.org> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>

> The meeting was yesterday. It's the 2nd Wed. of each month
>

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

> wrote:
»

» Calvin
»

» Been to the underground conference room-locked up, office upstairs is

» locked.

»

» Where is the meeting?

»

» Confused because I have been to a number of them & always in that

» conference room.

»

» Please advise.
»

» Cheers
»

» Richard Schave

> —

> Sara Hernandez

> Downtown Area Director

> City of Los Angeles | Office of Councilmember Jose Huizar

> sara.hernandez@lacity.org | 213.473.7014
>

> For CD-14 updates, please follow @josehuizar on Twitter.

> For updates on Bringing Back Broadway, please like our Facebook page.

Sara Hernandez

Downtown Area Director

City of Los Angeles | Office of Councilmember Jose Huizar

sara.hernandez@lacity.org | 213.473.7014

For CD-14 updates, please follow @josehuizar on Twitter.

For updates on Bringing Back Broadway, please like our Facebook page.

Calvin Fleming <calvin@goodpr.com> Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:56 AM

To: Sara Hernandez <sara.hernandez@lacity.org>, Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>

Cc: Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>, "Louise Capone (louise.capone@lacity.org)" <louise.capone@lacity.org>

Hi all,

I'm a member of the PAB. The meeting was yesterday morning. The new website went online
last week, so it looks like there is a typo.

The PAB meetings have always been on the second Wednesday of the month. I'm copying
Louise so she knows there needs to be a correction on the website.

We apologize.
Calvin

My understanding is that it's on Wednesday, however I was unable to attend yesterday and I haven't been to the
meeting in the past month so maybe it changed. I would email either Russell Brown or Patti Berman about this, do you
have their contact info?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM, Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your email. The Pershing Square website says the meeting is
today, March 14. It says the next meeting is April 1 1 (also a
Thursday). Has the day of the meeting been changed, or is the website
wrong?

See attached screen grab from
http://laparks.Org/pershingsquare/#pab

best regards,
Kim

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Sara Hernandez
<sara.hemandez@lacity.org> wrote:

> Hi Richard,

> The meeting was yesterday. It's the 2nd Wed. of each month
>

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

> wrote:
»

» Calvin
»

» Been to the underground conference room-locked up, office upstairs is

» locked.

»

» Where is the meeting?

»

» Confused because I have been to a number of them & always in that

» conference room.

»

» Please advise.
»

» Cheers
»

» Richard Schave

> —

> Sara Hernandez

> Downtown Area Director

> City of Los Angeles | Office of Councilmember Jose Huizar

> sara.hernandez@lacity.org | 213.473.7014
>

> For CD-14 updates, please follow @josehuizar on Twitter.

> For updates on Bringing Back Broadway, please like our Facebook page.

Sara Hernandez

Downtown Area Director

City of Los Angeles | Office of Councilmember Jose Huizar

sara.hernandez@lacity.org | 213.473.7014

For CD-14 updates, please follow @josehuizar on Twitter.

For updates on Bringing Back Broadway, please like our Facebook page.

Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com> Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1 1 :47 AM

To: Calvin Fleming <calvin@goodpr.com>

Cc: Sara Hernandez <sara.hernandez@lacity.org>, Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>, "Louise Capone
(louise.capone@lacity.org)" <louise.capone@lacity.org>

Calvin:

Thank you.

Louise:

http://laparks.Org/pershingsquare/#pab

Dates are for the second Thursday of the month.

It was odd, I could not find this site a week or so back, and then my
wife did Tuesday night, and we decided I would go today, when the web
site send the meeting was, because it is a municipal website, and why
would it be incorrect.

Looking forward to the meeting in April!

Cheers

Richard Schave

» wrote:

>»

>» Calvin
>»

>» Been to the underground conference room-locked up, office upstairs is

>» locked.

>»

>» Where is the meeting?

>»

>» Confused because I have been to a number of them & always in that

>» conference room.

>»

>» Please advise.

>»